what kind of transmarobird is this?

met a lady with a cherry lincoln mark VII she had converted into a vert when she bought it brand new. Looked stock. She said a company in Florida did it

the title made me laugh my ass off

yikes… hahaha

Who got a spy pic of my car!

:word:

Skoal sold separately

Actually you couldnt get a T Top or convert Iroc in 91. My wife bought a new RS in 91instead of an iroc cause it had T Tops. Dealer said it wasnt availible as there was some stress issues in the earlier ones with t top irocs(Tuned port). I was dissapointed when she brought home a 305 tbi instead of a 5.7 tpi. Of course 92 you could.

:lol:

It’s either 83 or 84 Z and I believe they made them in 85 as well but has different taillights.I believe they made 50 a yr.Guy in LKPT had one that he would never sell

It’s not a real vert people, stop arguing at it. All of the Camaros, Cavliers, Sunbirds and even some japanese cars like the 240SX and RX-7 were shipped to American Specialty Cars(ASC) in hard-top form to be fitted with convertible tops and ASC is not known to use duct tape to seal the top at the windshield. It’s a hack job probably done with a hacksaw because some redneck found a tonneau cover in the field behind his Mexican’s trailer.

^ Haha.

I agree it is a hack job on a Hatch.