what kind of transmarobird is this?

spotted in my parking lot at work… haven’t seen this style before

looks like a vert camaro with a cover over the rear seat/trunklid

That’s the batmobile.

I believe that is the “Big POS Edition”.

Big POS Edition comes with the following great features:

• Poorly fitting panels
  • Barn door style trunk hinges
  • Vending maching style trunk lock
  • Batmobile style cowlings
  • White trash bitches swooning

Version: Homemade.

looks like a vert that someone decided to make into a tonneau’d roadster.

meh

Oh that’s no vert with a tonneau, someone cut up a hatch. At least it’s only an f-body.

Wow. I believe that version came with 4 blocks. Holy redneck batman. DIY 3G Camaro 2 seat vert? :ohnoes: Even Disturbed is like “Whoa, that’s siq.”

EDIT: That front quarter panel looks like a firebird front end, no? Better not be. That much siqness would stop the Earth on its axis.

After market kit from way back.

Do I see a wood dash too?

lol is the dash faux woodgrain?

GMs Plastigrain.

do you guys see all the little rivet things across the back and onto the sides so if it rains they can snap a top into place.

I don’t even understand the question. Obviously it’s just a siqqq Camaro Vert. Who cares what model it is?

Car is a fucking work of art.

You hear people saying “lexus, lexus, lexus”, well they should be saying “camaro, camaro, camaro”

<3 CYE.

It is pronounced awh-sum

Where the fuck is the TM symbol? im disappointed in you.

I dont believe they made a iroc style camaro in vert, only the trans ams got the vert. Or is it the other way around

pretty sure that there were both TA & Iroc verts. At least in the later years (late 80s through 92)

Back when they didn’t make convertibles from the factory, there were companies doing it after market. I remember one of those at a car show in 86 prior to most of you being born. lol

true story. I recall some of those models.