What sites do you visit first when you log on...

www.nyspeed.com

www.google.com

I am so happy I have still never clicked on this. You slip it in everywhere but I always manage to squeak by without clicking, almost want to just to see what it is, but I wont.

nyspeed of course!

1 Like

This site (and forums in general) ‘died’ a long time ago, but here I am… here we are.

Old habits die hard I guess?

1 Like

It’s kinda cool the 8 of us have this whole place to ourselves! lol

If you google NYSpeed, a bunch of old threads come up. It’s funny seeing shit from ten years ago.

Same. There are definitely more than 8 @ubengineering, lots of guys still show up and read but don’t post.

@bing and I have talked a bunch about how we love still having an independent place outside of corporate social media.

yes but it costs josh and i a fair bit to keep the place running every month… perhaps ya’ll want to chip in to a ‘freedom of speech’ fund :slight_smile:

@bing I put eBates on my wife’s browser and her spending habits offset some of the costs, lol.

Here, fox, thedonald.win, facebook, m&t, slickdeals, audizine, youtube (see if my subs posted anything), buffalonews, wgrz, noaa weather.

If it’s ski season the HV webcams and ski conditions page.

nyspeed (don’t live in NY)
ltxtech (car has been in storage for 8+ years)
facebook
email
vrod forum
youtube
bloodyelbow

NYSpeed
Drudge
This weather radar: https://www.dtn.com/imap-weather/
AccuWeather
YouTube
Banking / brokerage accounts
Reddit (less now)
TheDonald

I used to read a lot of Jalopnik but at some point every other day there were “women can be into cars too” and Trump ragebait posts. All the interesting writers left. I don’t think anyone there even owns a car. If there was an interesting automotive article, it was stolen from Reddit or another site with just their opinions added onto it.

americanwx.com
nyspeed
fox
bbc
cnn
buellxb
badweatherbikers
spaceweather
#nerd