What to do with the stankin lankin..

So, I got myself a 2000 Lincoln LS V8 (3.9 liter) and I’m looking for ideas on what to do with it. Here’s what I’m thinking (and I never think small)…

1. Drop it, either by way of air suspension or springs. I like switches more.:nuts:
  2. More speakers and amps. Not subs, I mean speakers.
  3. Custom fab some places for those speakers
  4. Rims and tires of course, classy tho, no spinners or chunky looking rims.
  5. Big brakes to fill out the rims.
  6. Paint it up nice. It’s a luxury car, it needs a nice deep color to clean it up.
  7. Probably not gonna do engine mods seeing as how it has about 108K on it.

So what do you guys think? I wanna know how you guys would deal with a LS. Let me know people.

That sounds like a pretty good plan. Bagged out Lincoln LS’s are nice… If it has 108k I say it’s a prefect candidate for a 4.6 4V…

As far as rims… You’re right nothing big or gaudy… Something like an 18" or 19" forged multi-spoke wheel would look good. Anything from BBS I think would be good too, although $$$.

What color is it now? I really like the dark red and dark blue they came in. Ford Mineral Grey or a shade darker would look good too.

Whatever you decide to do though, Good luck.

Bagging it would be nice, especially if the wheel offset sits just behind the wheelwell. That would be super clean. Don’t do chrome wheels though, body matched w/ polished lip set off those LS’s very nicely, especially that deep red color.

Black, with black wheels w/ polished lips. Then they look amazing.

Here are a couple looks I like.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5412&stc=1&d=1113790126
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/12/web/2112000-2112999/2112325_6_full.jpg

^THAT is a amazing. I want that car.

wow, everything on that list is services I provide…

wait till you have to replace the transmission. it is some special transmission by Bentley and imposable to find used and a new one is like 2600. oneslowbowties friend kenny has one. they look awesome but parts are outragious

Mine is Charcoal Grey. That blacked out lincoln in the pic is nice, it’s just riding too high. And the 4.6 idea crossed my mind many times so far. I was also thinking about the tranny and a 5.4 s/c motor from a shelby. I dunno how much work it’d be, but I’d make it work.

You should make it look like the red one in my last post.

I think I would need the '03 front bumper. Shuoldn’t be hard to come by.