What you guys think

http://blog.cardomain.com/2009/05/08/asc-trans-am/?cmp_id=EMC-News

Another mustang?

i like it…mostly cause the car it’s mimicking was my favourite generation of 'bird.

it’s way better looking than the new 'Maro, that’s for sure…

too bad it’ll NEVER happen now that Pontiac got the axe…i’m still wondering why Pontiac got the boot and not Buick…or GMC since every last one of their trucks is just a rebadged Chevy…

i think it looks sik

^^ I think you mean “siq”

Looks okay… But these retro styled cars are kinda getting old… And they’re starting to look like one another.

i dont like the front looks like a toy uno plasticky. and the side veiw looks like the new camaro. the back doesnt look bad though. but yeah just another box looking car. everyone american make seem to be making a bunch of boxes (except some of the cadilacs)the new cars are just too bulky looking they’ve lost that sleek look.

Okay, well first off. For those of you that don’t know. The Camaro and Firebird all shared the same body and frame. The only difference between them (cosmetically) was/is the front end and ass end.

It resembles the old school effort of the F-bodies exactly. Yet, they are trying wayyyy to hard to incorporate the old looks with the new looks. I think they could of done much much better with the lay out.

The Camaro looks ridiculously amazing in person. Yet, in pictures…it’s hideous.

Either way, Pontiac is gone now? Are they not?

i think the new camaro looks like a shoe box

Its coz Buick is an extremely strong brand outside of North America. In fact it is the highest selling brand in China now, has been for a couple of years.

The Enclave is moving in China like no tomorrow. Did a whole 40 page report on it.

Always preferred the Trans Am to the Camaro, in looks and performance.

But Chevy as a whole is a stronger brand…so ya.

I like it!!!

GM - Legends never die

One day the Buick Grand National will be back too…mark my words! It will be back! Bigger, better, faster, stronger!

looks sharp, but the front end just doesn’t do it for me…

I’ve already seen remakes of it floating around the net.

http://images.popularhotrodding.com/features/0510phr_spread_z.jpg

this buick above looks kinda wrong, and that trans am or w/e it is looks decent i dont like the headlights looks kinda cheasy maybe an older looking one would suit it.

yeah…

that and old people.

my girlfriend said she liked the Enclave. apparently i’m not keeping the pimp hand strong enough.

i like the car except the front end, i duno something just doesnt really flow properly, still pretty cool tho