what your favorite drink?!

like the title says I figured I’d start a thread about what peoples favorite drink is it can alchaholic or non-alchaholic… personally mines ronrico rum and mountain dew voltage.

milk, I drink at least a half gallon a day

Iced tea/Arnold Palmer’s. Other than that, water.

:spam

i been digging the vokda + redbull thing lately !!! well not LATELY, maybe a couple months ago, its been so hot i really cant be drinkin any alcohol here i just sweat it out and get instant hangover/headache

o man… vodka and redbull is sooooooo good, but soooo bad for you in so many different ways

yea well it doesnt bother me, im not some 350lb slob who has a heart condition :smiley: plus its not something i drink all the time

americas best kept secret… not available in the Northeast just yet. ive been in contact with the company gaining information on a possible distributor to the region.
http://www.sodapopstop.com/images/products/large_740.jpg

:rofl gotta be joking me

no joke. its an awesome soda

its delicious. words cannot describe it. and no its not Cinnamon like the terrible gum

o no doubt… but your in a wicked hot country, and redbull will dehydrate you like a mother fucker

yea thats why i havent drank anything alcoholic in the last couple of months, and hardly even drink soda or anything sugar it just makes my mouth all dry LOL water FTW , when its clean…

http://i39.tinypic.com/2dbwb9e.jpg

ahhaha u still have that pic, thats a pimp ass puff daddy shit im wearing holly fuck i miss snow , pathetic i know

hahahahahaa natural light is def not my fav drink

fuck ur gonnasell that shit on ebay when i blow up i know this…

I still bump that CD from time to time when I want to go temp deaf…

July 3rd and 4th brah!

will be there ^ with a new cd for sure

dropping new tracks the first week i get back i wrote enough shit i feel like a new person

I can probably get your shit played in the bar again, and more of it on the night of the 4th!

word ! yea i’ll have to make some new club shit then… for sure i’ll be comin up with some new shit, either way its gonna be a blast man !

thread is now about singhs rapping career and his strive to become the next eminem.

Discuss