whats everyone think about these new 360forged shoes for my Z06

y??

lots of people on various forums have came out to say that they haven’t recieved their wheels, waited great extended time frames to do it…360 guy claims that its because they changed their supplier, someone said its cause they owe their current supplier money…but he did just post up a sick brushed with tinted clear wheel a coupld days ago. looks amazing, but as far as buying new wheels from him right now, seems a little sketchy…i was reading this prob 2 weeks ago so i dunno if everything has been cleared up yet.

tony i have a few questions for u

1.how much lower is your car than stock?

2.do u scrape daily driving it?

3.how do u get that thing on a lift?

im having serious issues with scraping the plastic bumper lip on everything. i cant drive out of my driveway without scraping. i want to lower the stance but i have a feeling if i do i wont be able to drive the car without having to worry about taking out my rad or intercooler.

You can get anything on a lift with 2x4’s.

i use them now, and i barely clear. 2 2x12’s i have on the sides of my scissors lift and everything just fits.

the time attack look is played out, so I’m not a fan of these. They would look real nice if the red stripe got removed

My car scrapes the shit out of that plastic lip deal, you just gotta deal with it. My car is lowered about an inch on the stock bolts and it’s fine to me.

this is all i want to do, but dont know if i should or not. haha this is how i see it happening.

1. i drive it on to the scissors lift in my fathers garage
  2. i lower it on stock bolts
  3. i lower the lift and cant get the car off because its hitting the lift.

that would suck

Those are nice wheels, I like mesh. I want to see those in person.

Adam is lowered a inch on his C5 also

Tony actually took after pics of Adams car when he lowered it…the suspension didnt even settle yet and it already looked way better.

Like I have said before, I wouldnt worry about the radiator air dam under neath until it actually starts doing physical damage to your actual bumper and stuff…My camaro is lowered 2.25" in the front, and my plastic air dam scrapes everything but causes no harm…its just the sound thats disturbing.

my car is as low as it will go on stock bolts, probably 2" lower than stock, it looked like a 4x4. I scrape the little plastic thing coming in and out of parking lots, but its no big deal, its on a hinge. I have a mohawk lift in my shop, the arms go right underneith, no 2x4’s needed. My c5 was SLAMMED and would still go on the lift.

nice pick up on the wheels, they will look very tasty

you should sell your stock wheels and tires and buy the CCW dragpacks, so you can hook up at the track

i take my front bumper off to go on and off of lifts and what not

i can confirm this. i winced when you pulled out of your driveway :ohnoes

I have hit the savers many times and Im at stock hieght still. I wasnt careful enough. Just gotta know how to drive it into hairy spots. Im gonna lower it on stock bolts ASAP after I put my driveway in for the garage im building because right now it needs its clearance for my drive way and storage.

back on topic,Sick wheels…I want some 360s!

thanks! and remember me when it comes time to do your driveway! “i pave, you save”

Its gonna be a sizeable driveway. Ill let u know, next year im thinkin, might just chip seal it or some crushed stone for now…

Hope the guy finds some wheels soon!