Whats on your Christmas List?

Well I know its a little early but I’ve already been asked by my sister and the woman what I want for Christmas and I really have no idea. Just wondering what everyone else is asking for to maybe give me some ideas. so far I have:

PSP, 40 year old virgin dvd, wedding crashers dvd, delta sonic car wash tickets.

heads/cam/meth/boost/frontmount/
clothes/movies

a nice LQ9 or what would really be nice is a C5R block dropped off at my house any takes for being my secret santa?

Suzuki GSX-R, but my parents would never get me that b/c they don’t want me to have a bike. So it’s gonna be clothes and money like always. That’s all I ever get from my family. money is always good though b/c then I get to put it toward something I want and not something my family thinks I want lol.

cant forget the Meth lmfao.

i want a new drum set…or at least new cymbols. thats all i can think of…an i know i wont get those so i dont worry bout it. christmas> growing up poor

^ id like meth too, gg 100 octane daily

for xmas i want xbox 360 ~_~

I wish I could skip the whole thing… :gotme:

But I can’t, and my list is short:

1 set of 225/50R14 Kumho V710s.

I am too old to get much :frowning: So probably a couple gift cards and some car wash stuff is what i will get…but my wish list would be

700whp 2j
Natalie Gulbis
Mad $
and peace and good will towards all mankind

Material objects suck hairy giraffe balls,quite honestly im trying to get rid of the things i have and not accumulate more crap.

The only thing i could use is some clothing,all of my current stuff is from when i was really fat.

Music/Games/Movies are free for me :slight_smile:

My wish is to have $$ to get people I love things they want

:tdown: to material objects since they only bring temporary happiness. All i want for christmas is to have a good time with the people i care about the most. well, maybe santa couldbe nice and drop off a set of staggered wheels for the bimmer.:lol: j/k

103 mm garret turbo ball bearing real big front mount air2air intercooler

lots of free airline tickets to fly my friends in

car cover (already got) new radar detector and a bunch of other things

i would like the oportunity to touch one of howie’s balls…

A V1, some cases of Mobil 1, 94 MR2 tails, new header/exhaust…

Too much to honestly list.

I cant think of anything. Theres nothing I really need and lately if I want something I just buy it.

damn u guys ask for expensive things.

<3 world peace <3

the turbododge running.