Whats this thing worth?

your mustang is worth more than that jeep

PJB your car is worth way more then the beat ass jeep. sell your car for 5500.00 i think thats a great asking price

Walk up to him and offer him 100 CASH CASH CASH

but everytime I mention selling it most people on here dont think its worth more than $3-4k.

id tell him his jeep at atleast 2500 cash and he can have your mustang… cherokees are a dime a dozen and tires and a 500$ lift dont mean anything.

So let me get this straight Paul, you don’t like fixing shit or wanna spend that much on a vehicle for parts, but you wanna trade your mustang which damn near has new everything for a old jeep that will be off roaded, which means you’re going to break shit, pop an expensive tire here and there, etc etc. Plus, its a jeep with well over 100K on it. Imo its going to be another money pit for you.

lmao thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Im bored with the car. Its just never gonna be what I want it to be and its time to move on.
I miss offroading and I want to hit some trails.

Stop being a dope

its definitely worth two in the bush…

only if it went to auction today.

LOL. This thread is full of typical PJB comments and misguidance.

I love offroading and trucks too…but i’d still keep the mustang

Paul J.B. - Born to be wild.

I value that Jeep at 0 dollars.

sounds like your friend has the exception that proves the rule…older cherokees are awesome, if that jeep has everything that is needed with that lift, is in good condition (offroading loves to rust vehicles), i’d give the guy 3500-4 for it if it doesn’t have high millage.

Your mustang is worth more then that jeep. If you want something to go beat off road could could probably build a decent cherokee for much less then what that clown is asking. I’d check on some of the jeep forums to see whats out there and how much the different lift kits really cost and how they perform.

my 1990 cherokee has 220k on it, and shifts perfect and runs great.

this

Wow, another fail.