so my jeep might be forsale..just at a lower price now!

yesterdays’ oops:

it took 4 guys to push it back over, so it wasn’t a real big ordeal. It just sucks, now I dont know what Im going to do with it.

Its currently outside in the pouring down rain with the windows blown out of it …f’ it

$5 offer

$10

500 to my door

500 for the wheels, suspenion, and tires will pick up:bigok:

$1000.00

im still leading tward parting it out…

price still has to be better than that :frowning:

let me know !!! cause all that lift can go on mine

I have a couple people that are interested in the whole thing as it is, we’ll c what happens.

Hmm, you didn’t get my little hint on Sunday night…

Can I run a car over with it before you get rid of it? :eek4dance

looks ok to me…just gives it more character.

it really isn’t that bad, it just kinda upset me since the whole time i was trying to sell it… now its not going to bring the big money, and never will… so im still up in the air with what to do.

all in all i would keep it if i was u man,nice ride and u wouldn,t get nearly as much as u want for it now.

If I was more into it and wanted a street jeep, then I’d consider it. Now though, I know that its going to be minimal fundage. If I can just squeeze out of it with enough money to put back into my other project, then I’ll be happy.

So far I havn’t talked to anyone else about it, so i’ll probably pull it apart after I get some room and time.

…flatback, i’ll sell you that suspension kit. Let me know if you are serious!

do what CLAYTON did with his and buggy ithttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/CTJEEP%20at%20Paragon%2024%20June%202006/DSC00234a640.jpg

I’m not into Clayton’s stuff… and that buggy is retarded.

why dont you like there stuff?

plastic bags and duct tape???