What's up from ATL

I used to live in WashPaw but moved to ATL. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw pittspeed on PINKS. Very cool representing and congrats on the win.
I used to race at PRP. I was up there once this summer with my Buschur built Yellow Evo. It was my first time out after the build. I meet a couple of guys from here but I couldn’t remember your names. Nice guys anyhow. Well gald to be here.
What’s up Spangler and the rest of the people I know on here. Can’t wait to come back this summer to run.

welcome

welcome:beer:

welcome :slight_smile:

welcome

welcome

welcome

Welcome!!

Welcome, any pictures of your evo?

welcome!

I can’t post pic’s from work but here is a vid from PRP. This was taken buy a person from pittspeed. This was the shake down passes, I was only boosting 30psi, I was running a 18X9.5 tire, shifting pretty slow and I had a 1.9 60ft… Terrible 60ft if you ask me, but not a bad time for the first time out. The first kid is my buddy Dan and I am the second Evo.

Explore Don Luther

I’ll post pics when I get home.

welcome

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome!

welcome

whatsup big dog

What’s going on Dan! I tried to post in your thread but there is a gay rule about posting here first.
What I wanted to say was congrats on your times and new set-up.

damn, that evo rocks and rolls! welcome!

welcome

its about time another evo on here i feel like im the only one. now if u can get washpaw dan onboard. add a different perspective :3some: