Whats up people...

So ive been out of the loop on things this year, Just got out of the military. but trying to get things in order for next, anyone planing on racing, or attending meets etc anytime soon?

Im getting a new ride (Silvia) soon, just sold my RX7. ill be racing it next season, im pretty excited.

Post a few things you guys would like to do next year with the site. and what interests you…

All info welcome

Cheeers,

Hey Rick! welcome back!

Website has been a little slow since you left but now that You are back :), that will change! Cannot wait to see your car, when are you picking it up?

Thanks for the Welcome. i miss being home lol… Hope this site picks up again… The staff here has done a nce job to make it look nice and all… just the new thread at the top is kinda trippin me out lol… ill talk to bing about it.

Well im not to sure man. I bid on 2 cars and i dont think i got either of them… haha ill know later today. Getting a nissan Silvia or 180sx tho… But if i dident get any ill have to wait a few more weeks till a nice one comes in. i got all winter to wait :(, hope it dosent come to that.