Whats up western NY

Just moved back up here, amherst area.

Was living outside of Philly for a few years. Finished school for automotive and Toyota training to hopefully start the career off right in the feild lol.

Been working on cars my whole life. Yes ive had quite a few cars lol finnaly settling down with one soon i hope. Currently im driving a 97 gst pretty much bone stock. bought from an old lady lol. kinda looking to get rid of it for something a little less maintnence and maybe a little quicker i mean mines got a few miles on her so its getting time to get a new one. :thankyou:

been on one decent cruise since a got back although the route we chose kinda sucked lol. hoping to have a good season this year.

always looking for something to do. i hate sitting around lol

thats about it. anything cool going on let me know, p/m me or something

http://a875.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/l_17439c670173f4ad940e30160f0cdb8a.jpg

picture of the car too lol (backround are brians s2k and steves fd) and the names pat. sorry forgot to throw this in a min ago.

welcome :wave:

welcome

i like that s2k in the back there

thanks guys , yeah that s2k is pretty clean. kinda want one myself lol

Works for Toyota, has a DSM…good start, sir.

Welcome.

welcome. sharp looking car. allways did like that color.

:wave: welcome dude

HAha yeah. i know kind of weird thinking about it. :bloated:. but toyota has the best job opportunities in the country right now and i need somewhere that i can make some money so its whatever lol

Welcome back to NY. Just wait till the snow comes.
work on cars? you should come and fix mine.

nice i am buddies with bryan as well, welcome!

hi

does bryan = dirty???

???

brian is a dirty, dirty boy.

welcome and nice mitsu!