What's up with the server?

I couldn’t get in for an hour today. Time to upgrade? Is it all the traffic from other forums for the travis thread? lol.

too many rooskies

the server was down yea but idk why i sent them an email 20 minutes ago and right after i did it came up… but no response yet…

i doubt it has anything to do with an overload, especially at the weakest hours of activity…

im gonna go ahead and say its billing because i didnt have enugh money in my paypal earlier this month to pay the bill so it didnt go through, finally was able to get the money cleared last week but still the payment is not re attempted the money is there still…

but at the same time i dont know because they know to request the payment for a few days now and if it was a billing issue i think i would of gotten an email , and i doubt they would bring the server back up… unless they just noticed now and put it back up and took the payment who knows

but i doubt it has anything to do with the serveras far as performance goes… shift is active but its not touching 20% of the resources yet

Gotcha.

lol benny. I’m a Ukie.

Same thing.

ok they sent me back an email lets see wat it says

Thank you for contacting us.

Thank you for updating your payment details, which is why you were
locked. We have taken care of this issue so your account should
be fully accessible within an hour.
We apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely
Elana Baukman
Billing Department

ok… so good to know i was kinda afraid it went down cuz of some bullshit like insecurity

ok back to normal programing

:ahh