Wheel Rechroming in the area

Looking for a place local or at least within 2 hours from albany that does good! wheel rechroming/refinishing any suggestions? My wife insisted on driving on her 23’s this winter and they’re shitty now! :headbang So now she’s crying cause “they’re not pretty” lol I appreciate it thanks!

This one is a toughie… try contacting JVG motorsports, he’ll be your best bet at knowing if there is anybody.

www.jvgmotorsports.com for all the contact info

wow, that sucks. this is one of the reasons i dont like chrome. gl in ur venture

23’s on what? jesus, do you really need them that big

They’re on a navigator…

my dad got a bunch of his corvette parts re chromed pretty recently i’ll ask him where

23’s?
thats bitch
Time for some Duce FO’s

haha

chrome causes serious polution / byproducts and almost non-existant in NY when it comes to large items.

Talked to JVG last night and I’ve got some bad news. Unless the wheels were really expensive it’s going to be not worth re-chroming them. You’re looking at 400-500$ a wheel send out, re-chromed and send back. Nobody local does it.

powdercoat them!

Mother’s FTW ;D

me and justin can attest to the fact that there is NOBODY in NY that does it. we ended up shipping out a set of 24’s to I believe cali. it cost around 800 a wheel after everything was said and done. shouldn’t be a problem for ballers in a Navi on 23’s though.

There are 2 companies in NY that do it…each do it only the sly, somewhat illegally…so cost is about 500 per wheel. The best places to do it cost wise are in California, at about 250 per wheel…plus shipping. If its worth it to you contact me for info and I will dig it up.

Theres a place in Syracuse that does it I forget the name of the place though.

Bingo… theres one… but they may not admit it when you call.

:lol thats not sketchy or anything, anyways my dad got some stuff done there and it was pretty good

sandy’s bumpers!!! :nod

yup… they do gold plating AFAIR too. when i was big in to my cadillac i was going to get a bunch of stuff done in gold by them.

is it cheaper to sell those wheels to cover some of the cost and buy the same ones new vs rechroming?

ummm… let me say this again… what about powdercoat? It’s it reasonably cheap (under $100 a wheel I believe), endless color options, and durable as all hell. If the wheels are pretty fuked than you might as well powdercoat them since rechoming and buying new wheels would be $$$$$$