Wheel Refinishing sugestions?

I have a set of 18 inch mb motoring BRUSHED ALUMINUM wheels for my sc400 and they need repaired

they have a little bit of curb rash but not terrible
they have oxidation under the clear coat
and one of the wheels has a bend on the inside thats about an inch but not cracked

appearently they need grinded smooth to get rid of the rash
stripped sanded buffed and recleared
and the one needs straighten

so heres the question
Does anybody know some one local who does a good job at repairing wheels for not outragiously expensive

Thanks Guys

naylor tire is the only one i know that fixes wheels

You can go to AMF for the final step. Jason can clear powdercoat them.

There is a place on Rodi Road in Penn Hills that offers wheel repair.

Then have them stripped and polished then clear coated. I could help with the last three steps.

I noticed you are in Hampton, PM me and I will take a look at them, the curb rash I might be able to clean up. The bend will need to be fixed by someone who can true the rim after straightening.

Fixed Powdercoating > Paint

Powder coating is far better than painted clear your right. I never said to paint them. I offered to help with the final steps including to PC them clear.

boltz or bolts (mobile guy) and someone in penn hills does it I forget the name.

wow thanks guys well i just talked to chaz at first bass he says it may be cost effective to just buy a new wheel to replace the one that is bent.

collins what would u charge and where are you located?

hey mgtcelica, what is ur 1st name? you look real familiar to me,
& when u find the modle or a pic send it my way, ill get u a price on a new one for comparasin purposes, btw was nice meetin up you today, thanks for dropping by

My names sean miller i used to deal with you when you worked at RPM and the name of the wheels are the mb motoring rev

Rev, perfect, i can at least look them up now, Sean, hmm i remember you but i think you had a celica and bought chrome falkens Torque 5 from RPM right?

ya thats me i still got those sitting in the corner of my storage yard

I finally realized who you were F-B-A. I work at RPM now and I think ive seen you a couple times when you come in to do some 12 volt stuff.

99345hp, yup I’m Chaz, I do fill in when u guys r gettin too busy, who are you? u can pm me if u need to be confidential lol

Sean, I remember when u cracked a 6x6 with them wheels like a week after u bought them! wow that was 5 years ago. anyways back on topic, did you find a place that’ll refinish them?

so your that homo that drove that gay ass celica with the massive wing and hood scoop and fucked up body kit and the huge dent in the back

wow some budys an ass damn well what ever you think about my old car can be what u think im not driving it around any more its been parted out

they must know each other.

from what i have seen your new car isnt to bad…just save yourself looking like a idiot and dont rice this one out , keep it clean. g’luck

actually i dont know who that is

but dont worry this car doesnt need riced out to be a nice car

Names Lee, im usually working on one of the two GTMs that are at the shop.