wheel straightening and refinishing

i have a set of alloy wheels i picked up for my e46 (18" m3 reps), but they need a little work. theres a couple small flatspots on the inside lip, however im not sure if theyre problematic enough that they wont balance well. i do alot of highway driving so i dont want to deal with any vibrations.

anyone have recommendations on where to go? also curious about refinishing, paint or powdercoat(heard powdercoating can make the alloy wheels weak from the heat?), and where to go? maybe someone that does both straightening and refinishing? thanks.

looking to stay local WNY for this.

In for this as well.

Also interested

Me too.

Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA. They made my badly bent Volk CE28 like new again.

This. I sent a bent E30 wheel there about 15 years ago and it came back like new.

I’ve got a local guy. When I get in tomorrow, I’ll post his information.

And no, this is NOT the guy who used to work out of the Mercedes dealer. I wouldn’t trust him to straighten a $5 14" steel wheel.

Paging Nitroinsane.

^^^he straightens wheels? isnt he in wheatfield? thats right around the corner from me. defineatly curious.

jason, let me know. im looking to do this soon. i want to have the wheels done so i can get tires on em and mount them on the car by end of the month. i figure the salt will be gone by then so the snows can be put away.

no he just messed one of his up too lol.

bump. still looking for someone to do this.

Crap…totally spaced this. Throw me a PM in the morning, and I’ll post it right up. I’ve got the guys card sitting right on my desk at the shop

Yeah I could use this as well. My wheels are mangled from NYS potholes over the years.

Ok, here it is:

J.M. Super Wheel repair
John Mallia Jr.
818-2210

Feel free to tell him I sent you