wheel straightening?

im lookin for a place locally that straightens alloy wheels… i know about naylors, but what are my other options?

wheels in question:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/sfs5004/4-22-2008004-1.jpg

Rick’s custom polishing in Monessson

Those wheels are beat. :greddy:

any shops out my way (east of pittsburgh: monroeville, natrona, delmont, leechburg area)?

<3 <3 <3 <3

x2

anyone else?

if you personally refinished those, I offer this golf clap for a job well done

thanks… yep, spent all winter on them :hahano:

and what they started as :

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/sfs5004/8-26-07001-1.jpg

they need straightened because the lips where filled and everything needs balanced out now

hubcap heaven on rodi road next to progressive…monroeville

just being a dueche. isnt it technically penn hills?:stick:

Every time I see this car in person these are the wheels that fit that car best.

thanks dude

i havent heard too many good things about them, but i will have to stop there and talk to them b/c they are local

well i made the mistake of going to hubcap heaven on rodi rd… the dude couldnt even take a 195/45 tire off a 15x7" wheel. instead, he just broke the bead, and scratched/gouged the shit outta one of my wheels.

so now my wheels even more fucked (it has some nice scratches in it and 2 HUGE gouges) than before. the lip needs filled AGAIN, and ground down and sanded and buffed and polished AGAIN. he claims he can repair what he screwed up no problem and for free as i got into a fight with him about it.

he gave me the wheels back, both deflated and the one needed the bead set again (i had to do it myself). he didnt bother telling me he FUCKED up the one wheel when he gave em back to, me hoping i wouldnt notice it. well i did. luckily i caught it when i was loading them in the trunk, so i was able to take them back in and bitch.

now i have to dismount the tires myself or get someone to do it (prolly just gonna slice the tires off with a sawzall and grind the bead til it snaps since they are corded). then i gotta take them back again so he can atleast fix what he fucked up, and maybe straighten them. but i dont even trust him fixing what he fucked up, but my buddy works for cochran and says he does all the wheels for them. so well see… unfortunately, im gonna take them back and make him fix the lip that he fucked up. whats the worst that could happen… he could completely DESTROY my rare wheels that i cant find replacements for :mad::mad:

i guess the moral of the story is, dont trust hubcap heaven on rodi to do quality work. if you want you wheels scratched, take em there.

Ouch, I hope everything works out in the end… :scared:

worse comes to worse. ill have my gf’s dad re-tig the damaged lip (hes the one who filled them originally) and ill just do the polishing myself, then take it to a more competent shop.

Yeah I read this thread and initially was a little leary about a place called Hubcap Heaven fixing wheels like that.

I’d probably check out the place in Monessen. I think Jeff and Mark are reputable vouchers for that.

everyone i talked to that has gone to them has nothing but good to say, so if these monkeys cant do it with out fucking anything else up, im gonna have to take them down there.