super wheel repair = two thumbs up.

i bought a set of e46 m3 reps from nikeman on here, all had rash, and 2 were badly bent. got em cheap, so plan was to fix and refinish.

jason(bracketracer) gave me this guys contact info, and gotta say im pretty damn happy. apparently he does all the wheels for local dealerships that need work.

he straightened the 2 wheels, and refinished all 4. took about 1-1.5 week for him to get the wheels straightened(due to time constrants of having so many wheels there) and then refinished all 4 in 1 day. black primer on the face and inside, then sprayed an infiniti silver over it, making it “blend” on the sides of the spokes to get a shadow effect, and then clear. turned out awesome. defineatly reccommend them.

after buying the wheels, having them straightened, and then refinished, i have 505 bucks into these, which i am perfectly fine with. :tup: will get tires and have them mounted by early next week. should look good on my car(steel blue metallic)

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208175_205499896135760_100000272521229_774987_360788_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/199271_205500196135730_100000272521229_774991_412979_n.jpg

Fantastic. Glad it all worked out!

sweet. look great man. how much he actually charge you? i need some wheels redone.

looks great!

he charges 90 per wheel to straighten, if they crack and need to be welded its 120. i think he charges 65 per wheel to refinish, but he gave me a deal on refinishing them.

almost time to add to your sig!

damn thats cheap. awesome work ill have to hit him up if i ever need any :tup:

I need to get my wheels refinished. That does seem really cheap.

definitely seems cheap, the stock e46 18" m3 wheels seem to go for $500-600, so not bad. made out pretty good

Is this guy local, my mom just bent a rim on her brand new tsx

yep

John Mallia
818-2210

got an updated number.

531-1851. his shop is near the hamburg fair grounds

very cool, I’ll have to keep this guy in mind

Cool, thanks. Noted.

ive used him before with awesome results as well :tup:

figured i should bump this and let you guys know im not so sure…

had tires mounted and balanced at k&s, mounted them on the car. getting a vibration. went to k&s and they said yea the wheels are bent. went out and rolled the car with the wheels on, yep the outside face is ovaled. the vibration is at low speeds but goes away at higher speeds, the inside lip was straightened but apparently the outside was messed up.

so…k&s never told me when they were mounting them that the wheels were still messed up.

john at super wheel repair never awknowledged that the outside of the wheel was bent.

so lets see…125 for wheels, 180 to straighten, 200 to refinish, 370 for tires, and 100 to mount & balance with new valve stems. and they vibrate. awesome. now to give john at super wheel repair a call and find out WTF is up.

not very happy…

=(

called up superwheel, he was really cool about the situation and will be making it right. said to have the tires dismounted and bring in them in, and he would try his best to fix them and make them right at no charge, otherwise would give me my money back. so very cool on his part.

as for k&s, i am very displeased that they knew the wheels were bent but they never told me and mounted the tires anyways. had to complain and hes like “oh yea the wheels are bent”… very shady service imo.so tomorrow morning i will be going there and requesting that they dismount the tires on the wheels that need to be fixed and that i get my money back.

Again, thanks for the heads up, and glad that John is stepping up.

Hmm, might need my rims refinished in the future :slight_smile: