wheels, coilovers, bings exhaust, 180sx seat, 180sx vlsd, mishimoto rad and more!!!

hey guys i recently purchased a car and im selling off alot of the parts that i have doubles of. Parts will be located at the S1DC shop in st catharines. All parts are best offer but the prices listed is what im shooting for so dont lowball me. If you dont like my prices DO NOT post. If you are interested you can pm me or text/call me at 289 668 2940.

I will edit the post as new information comes in.

180sx VLSD and 5 bolt axles:

unsure of the mileage or anything but is clean as hell. comes with the 5 bolt axles but the boots are tore.

looking for 160obo

Great deals here folks! Glws.

That 180 seat is usdm driver correct? Not Rhd driver? Never mind I can see it’s usdm driver now the wheels, r they rota d2, ssr sp1 or works?

I like yo rims. Lookin for trades at all?

They are phase2motortrend elites. Apperantly a rare wheel. No trades as of yet. Thanks

Great deals here guys!

Glws Bobby.

Why do they have to be 4x114.3.These are the nicest 4 bolt wheels I’ve ever seen on this forum

this, god damn it

Lots of interest on the wheels. Someone grab these perfect fitment 4 lug wheels!!

bobby, you should convertback to 4 lug :slight_smile:

Also I am working in Milton so some parts can be brought closer for the toronto guys

Convert the kouki to 4 lug and ill sell them to you. I got the conversion parts

Wheels and Rad are sold

exhaust and coilovers are gone…

180sx seat USDM driver side
180sx VLSD
300zx front calipers - cast iron

these are the only items left as of right now.

this was my old car before the guy you bought it from had it. The seat is mint, bought it from varun 4 or 5 years ago and it just sat in my project car for most of the time.

the diff is SUPER low mileage and has only been on the car for less than 10k miles. (but yes unfortunately the boots ripped soon after installation) thing works like no other vlsd ive ever used.

GLWS!

Thanks for all the information Jim. Hopefully it will intice people to buy these awesome parts at very low prices!!

ok guys so quick update…

my buyer for the brakes has went MIA on me so brakes are back up for sale and available for pickup in st catharines anytime after 6 this week. so please text, pm or call me if you would like to purchase these items.

ADDED PARTS:

BINGS short shifter in great shape… $50 with no shift knob

PRICE DROP:

VLSD dropped to $160. Low price for such a low km diff perfect for your grip car or street car.

180SX Seat dropped to $80 awesome condition and comfortable

comon guys buy this stuff!!!

this is the best deal on 180sx seat anywhere in the world,

honestly it’s a friggin insult that this seat is not sold yet.

GLWS

seen it last week its in amazing shape i couldnt believe it was old. great deal guys. you buy now

Pm me for the 180sx seat