Wheels Locally ?

Hey Im gonna be in the market for new wheels soon, anybody know the best place I might be able to pick up wheels locally at a good price, I dont exactly want to pay for shipping and I dont really like the thought of UPS handling my wheels, thanks.

Either pay shipping or TAX. :bloated:

X…

Thruth, I guess, I’d still like to try and find em locally

A lot of wheels like to ship fed ex.

Whatever, they still got to be handled, I guess I probalby just have em shipped

are you buying the wheels from a local plant that makes them then?

wheels get shipped to a shop in the same boxes that they would be shipped to your house in, very often by UPS also.

big d tires
they have wheels there
they hooked my friend up with a nice set of wheels

You’re right but at least you can physically inspect them at a local shop before you pay for them.

no matter wht ups or fed ex is going to handle the rims. even sears has ups deliver there rims. best price talk to paul at swerve motorsport

^ right, If they are damaged the shop can deal with sending them back and not me, and Big D, IDK do thye have alot of name brand wheels I’ve never been ther, Im looking for 17x9 5Zigen FN01R-C’s with a 35mm offset in black.

^ right, If they are damaged the shop can deal with sending them back and not me, and Big D, IDK do they have alot of name brand wheels I’ve never been ther, Im looking for 17x9 5Zigen FN01R-C’s with a 35mm offset in black.

Paul at Swerve can get you the best prices on 5Zigen rims. Only go to him.

OK thanks, I have to get new tires for my current rims so I guess I’ll talk to him, thanks

FoxTire that all i got to say

Doubt they can get the deals Paul can on 5Zigen…

If they have them at all ?

Good point.