Wheels

Bogart Welded Floyd RT’s. I just got the tires mounted last night and had to snap a pic even though the car is filthy.

I like them. :blue:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Tomtheroofer/DSC00077.jpg

awsome looking cant wait to see that car run!!! what u doing with teh others?

Bogart’s are the shit!

Your car still looks great, even if it is dirty.

sweet

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

I weighed the wheels on a digital scale before mounting the tires. They were actually 1.5 oz. lighter than promised.

Rear: 10 lb.3.5 oz
Front: 8 lb.3.5 0z.

Black SS. I sold the wheels I had last year. I had 2 sets of Weld drag lites.
The Aluma Stars you see in the pic are my brothers wheels I was using for mock up. They are 10" X 15" X 6" BS and he may be interested in selling those.
I am pondering selling my draglite skinnies and M/T drag fronts but I may keep them as spares.

The back spacing on the new wheels are 5-5/16" on the rear and 2-1/8" on the front.

I like the wheels but I like the lift even better. I wonder if I could raise the garage roof into the attic…

DO IT!

nice tom!

those are the wheels i think i am going to get sometime this summer

Very sick :bigok: :boink

Beautiful…Much Credit :beer: :beer: :beer:

I think them look even better than the bolted ones. A little steep for me right now though so I’m thinking about getting a set of pro stars. Those look great on a black car.

Thanks everyone. :burnout: I was real careful drilling for the rim screws. 10 screws on each side of the rear wheels. Only 5 on each side of the fronts.

awesome man :bigok:

dayum those are light as fuck! Nice!!! :smiley:

damn, sweet wheels.

looks good.

on a side note, is that ur personal garage, i.e. at home? if so your my hero. one day ill own a house w a garage that has a lift.

Yes it’s my home. :blue:

Looks great-- can’t wait to see it run. Nice garage too. :cool: