When do they re-play hockey games on tv?

Missed the game tonight, first game I missed all season. when do they re-broadcast it?

wow, i opened this thinking it had something to do with air hockey. i’m going to go find somewhere to hang myself.

in my defense, he originally asked when they would “re-air hockey games”

I’m pretty sure it’s 10am but I can’t find it anywhere online.

i saw you today coldacord (tuesday)

i caught a saturday sabres game around noonish on sunday once. not sure about the weekdays.

msg usually replays the game when I go home for lunch.

Its usually on when i get home at 1230 or so, and they are in the second period usually.

So maybe 11-1130 I assume?

where at? why didnt you introduce yourself? (and how did you know it was me?)

i saw you at ub i was driving to go park with focusinprogress and you almost ran the stop sign it was a 2 door beemer with the roof rack. i dont know the kind but, nick said it was you.

i miss the old EMPIRE days when it was on at midnight and noon after a game

I don’t run stop signs around campus, I just roll through them

hmm, i remember seeing a lowered teg, but id ont remember seeing focusinprogress’s car. or maybe i was rolling through the stop sign by park or parker hall or whatever, wherever the shop is

yeah you rolled though it haha. i was with focusinprogress in my teg that you prob saw which is lowered

It is on a 12 noon the next day.

my focus isnt on the road anyway, and yeah were were in kevin’s teg coming up the main loop and you were at the stop sign in front of crosby/and the bus loop. i waved

ah yea i remember that. didn’t see you wave

hollr!