When is your Spring Break?

See poll ^^

I’m taking President’s week off since both bosses at both Jobs are taking off as well…

headed out to So. Cali

when areyou going, and where are you headed?

Well, I was planning on Spain but the financial aid wouldn’t go through in time. So I’m going to brood here for awhile.

That makes absolutely no sense. The best time to stay at work is when the boss leaves :ham:

i cant afford to not get paid for two seperate weeks since both places will be closed during that week…

Even better!!!

Girl you gots to rob ‘em when they aint lookin’. mmmmm hmmmm

amsterdam $408. www.studentuniverse.com

March my ars will be in Puerto Rico for 2 weeks uugghhh

never really thought about it…guess i should have remembered a few months ago to get some deals on plane tickets…

april 12-22

Spring break? They don’t have those in the working world. I guess my vacation will be my “spring break,” and my “summer break,” and my “winter break,” all rolled into one. :gotme: :lol:

Spring Break? they don’t ahve that in my pimp world of no work. i guess all of spring will be “spring break”, and my “winter break” will will end with the begning of spring.

:slight_smile: i love you pumice

phoenix and vegas at the end of feb…yea

AKA

march 20-25

my bro in dallas becomes a cop on march 18th. the plan is to go down from 20-25 and get trashed and he can arrest me at bars the whole week and we can play it up and have fun with the college crowds all week while im there :tup:

March 24th-April 2nd… headed to Myrtle Beach…driving there…paid vacation at work :slight_smile:

JANNA!! :wiggle:

Cancun Oasis…MTV spring break :tspry:

How is Cancun after the hurricane?