When people get older...

My school never had a 5 year.

neither did mine. I dont know if I’d go to my 10 yr. I’ve dropped alot of weight since high school so it could be interesting, but all the people from there that I want to see I already hang out with lol.

dude were you beating off in the woods why are your skis like that

I dont usually see many people from high school except a few at the gym and occasionally a few at bars.

I think the rest got sucked into a black hole somewhere

I don’t think it was anything official, some guy I don’t much like organized it through facebook. I probably won’t bother with the 10-year either.

I don’t think I ran into more than one or two people from my HS since graduation. Most moved out of state, the rest just vanished.

Nah I was sittin against a rock in the woods smoking a joint.

You are my hero.

:rofl

BTW Eric I saw you a few hours ago on 146 between Rotterdam and Pine Bush Elem. I was a few cars behind you coming back from Inline. I’m diggin the steelies :up

I was prolly coming back from hosing the salt off my car or going to wash it. No since in having nice wheels for the snow tires.

I know of a few girls this has happened to in ONE semster, in high school they were realllll hot:jb:, I saw them over christmas break and they had beer guts and fat asses:gtfo all they do is drink, 24/7 pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Yeah I was in Kramerbuccs car too :rofl

Chris the girl graduated in 06 ha you deff would know her .Im me lmao. Yea like the now hot ass girls are drinking way to much and I can already see the weight gain in a lot of them .

Yup, I know a few CP’s like that. I saw em awhile back…HOT…tight…great. Now…like 6 months later…chubby and drink every night, im like what the FUCK!!

FYI incase you didnt hear. Loran Gac, and Tara Kloss got busted for prositution last week or so. :rofl

Idk if i know them…now I gotta look em up LOL

u dont wanna :puke

go to shenanigens and tara works there…

No idea who they are but that’s funny as hell :rofl:rofl:rofl

How long ago did you guys graduate?

All the girls i went to school stayed as they were.

The ugly ones are ugly

The hot ones are like movie star hot now.

There is one hot girl who turned into a fucking blimp though.

The creepy thing is when you go to a bar and one of the hot girls recognizes you from your 7th grade science class together. I mean for me thats like 15 years i had dorky little kid glasses and crap. She told me it is true men only get better as the get older. All this cause i saw her and her friends snuck bar into the bar yet forgot the bottle opener so i came to the rescue.

My class. Mohonasen of 06.

idk if tara grad, or just stop going. shes aloways been a total fail
Loran… work at Xgates in a kiosk. thats all im saying. and i would :eek: the shit outta her still. With a condom of course… maybe 2… :rofl