Everytime I see a woman...

…driving an expensive car, only one word crosses my mind. Freeloader.

(And by woman I mean someone in their 30s+ :o )

Discuss.

why freeloader??
think positive… like a potential suger mama :lol:

I think you’re a superfag.

/discussion.

Lick my taint.

Most of them look :ugh:

What do you mean Most of them look :ugh: ?
…Oh okay you did say “most”… not all

I love hot women in their late 30’s sometimes early 40’s driving expensive cars, as long as they are hot…Im all about the MILF’s baby. …Oh those damn MILF’s I just can’t stay away from them.

I know, I know some of you kids out there are going early 40’s? Eeewwwe yuk! But hey there are some really hot women out there (go to Yorkdale mall or Yorkville or even some parts of Woodbridge and you will see) and don’t forget I am 28.

I am like Finch from American Pie, I will boink your mom if she is hot :lol: .
http://www.jlog.de/pics/stiflersmom.jpg

Most of the wimminz in their late 30s-40s don’t exactly look hittable.

Stiffler’s mom wasn’t all that hot anyways. :o

^ Dude what are you talking about? You’ve been in Brampton too long.
Trust me there are a lot of hot women in their 30’s and 40’s, I have personally dated a few. My ex was 13 years older then me and we were together for almost 3 years.
I fell prey to the cougar, but then the prey became the hunter!
Just call me…Cougar hunter :lol: .

Sexist much? or just :greddy2:

Haha I saw two HOT broads in a new Maserati Spyder while standing outside on Eglinton at work. Mid-30s at the youngest.

well… when im older, my wife will be hot and i will have money therefore she will be a hot older woman driving a nice car, and she wont be a freeloader.

your theory, oficially OWNED.

you, officially posting stupid crap again. You will have money… she will be driving car (which your money paid for). HOW is she NOT a freeloader?

At which point she will feel she is too good for you and leave you. :rofl:

What is this purpose of this thread? honestly?

I have notice though. That no matter how crappy a car is if it’s a convertible girls will look like they are having fun.

Shit disturbing thread.

Convertible is where it’s at though, especially this time of the year. :bowdown:

Ah, you guys are too much. I love you all. :grouphug:

Gonad, clearly you have a sore spot for girls/women who leech, use looks for money, or just plain gold-dig. So, my advice is when you select the girl of your dreams, be extra vigilant in avoiding that characteristic!

=[

aaak, Gonad’s gona see me crusin around and think that im a free loader, because I work hard and I have good taste in cars. :? :x Guys don’t be ignorant and assume that all hot MILFS driving nice cars are freeloaders, assume only 95% are. :lol: :lol: Some of us still actually work hard and don’t need sugar daddies to support our asses!
:wink: 8)

however feel free to support the Nice M car fund at anytime … =]

M: The 240 isn’t an expensive car so you don’t fall in that category.

Oh don’t get me wrong. I love the wimminz.

Just there are the select few that I see in this category that just make me think.

Yes, but did you buy your S13?
Girls get it easy, i know lotsa chicks who don’t even work and drive nice cars.
Plus they save money by going to ladies nights clubs, and having drinks bought for them.

Don’t get me wrong, i’d love to get pampered as well, but then the downside is having to endure childbirth. And no one wants that.

M: The 240 isn’t an expensive car so you don’t fall in that category.

Oh don’t get me wrong. I love the wimminz.

Just there are the select few that I see in this category that just make me think.[/quote]

hey, i’m talking about the future, maybe i should of been a bit more specific…bc i’m defefintaly not a MILF right now

Marc, Like i said 95% are gold diggers

Hey, let me know when you become one! :naughty: