Everytime I see a woman...

Everytime I see a brown person I think (insert negative stereotype here) … discuss

(ps i have 2 good brown friends not including you fools on the boards here so that makes it ok right? :wink: )

haha i’ll make a new thread like that later.
anyway …

older women driving expensive SUVs … i hate them. either they are freeloaders or money grubbing *****es
of course … men driving SUVs need to be shot as well … just as bad.

older women driving expensive luxury cars … no strong feelings either way

women driving expensive FAST cars … wet dreams :wink: I’d pimp myself out for a S7 as well …

What about younger women ?
One of my best friends has been friends with a girl for a really long time.
The girl’s dad is loaded and loves to show off money (before you think of the sweet deal she is getting realize their family life is weird and disturbing)

She drove a 3 series convertable for a long time and then had a minor crash between school and her house in the winter (it’s literally a 1.5 minute drive)
Her dad gave her a loaded escalade to drive in the winter instead
She still had the 3 series convertable until her 21st birthday a few months ago … for her birthday her parents traded in that convertable for a brand new m3 convertable

Doh!!! I love that car so much my dream car and I get to sit in it as this girl who has no love for it at all struggles with the manual shifter …

discuss :wink:

Does she let you drive it?

Fixed.

WHAT IS IT WITH HOT CHICKS AND CAVALEIRS AND SUNFIRES!?!?!

Yeah!! So true…“Oooooh, I want a BACKFIRE/POOFIRE/CRAPALIER/BUMFIRE/insert mockery etc…!!”

There must be something about the look/price combo that sells them on it…

But ooooooh some o’ demz fine… 8)

I have no problem with girls driving hot cars if they actually know how to handle said car. However 99% of women driving hot cars… are the ultimate driving n00bs. Most of them try to race (why?? why??) and end up embarassing themselves (a V6 mustang can’t even take out a 4cyl altima lol, I have first hand proof of this). Then there’s the ones that drive SUVs at well above and beyond the speed limit and choose to weave.

And then on the other side you have women that build, tune and race their own cars… Pure hot.

I’m going to have to kinda agree on this one… Average player’s nieghbour owns a couple properties and his wife is pretty solid… except she drives his cars and drives him out of his own house :stuck_out_tongue: and he cant afford a devorce(sounds funny because he’s driving bmw’s, ben’z, & has a shit load of property.

I gotta feel for the guy considering she wrecked his mercedez slk glass roof convert.

Damn hethens.

& no not every woman you see is a freeloader…

Some do it on their own.

jesse, i totally agree but you forgot integra with those gina’s bambina’s

Thread saved.

http://240sx.cubicdesign.com/images/misc/r34.gif

^^ You got the timing in reverse on the pic…