When Toyota needs durability....

The best part of that picture is the graphics on the side of the trailer. It would be much less funny if they were cars on there.

WRONG.

Longest trailer out there is a nascar style 53’.
That looks like a 48’er…I know…I had a 40’ gooseneck like that.
and we towed it fine with a 2500 series chevy

Picture no worky for me?

Relink?

The Tundra and the FJ are both jokes when used. Maybe the Tundra can crack some more cam shafts and the FJ can crush some more body panels.

The camshaft issue on the 5.7 Toyota motor was found early,To my knowlage that issue has been resolved.Now there is a recall on the driveshaft.Campaigne states to take a punch and hit the shaft at the rear Ujoint.If it cracks than it gets replaced.But only 1000-1500 trucks were affected.Toyota uses numerious different manufacters for there stuff.Seems like they are starting to put the cheap stuff on thier vehicles.And the C frame in the back of the Tundra makes it as weak as a noodle.

The Tundra has the power and braking system to pull some crazy shit,But the frame is junk.IMHO

Power to pull but attach any load and watch the frame get ripped from underneath it.

As I think that is a strong possiblity I have yet to see it.Anybody know of any vids of the Tundra having a problem with its towing capabilitys???I would like to see it so I can throw it in my bosses face.Hes a douchebox.

I told him today that the Tundra frame was nothing more than wet pasta and he got all defensive.lol

Towing capacity is decent
like 9k

but when you do that, more than once, either the tranny will fail the camshaft will snap, or the frame will bend.

remember that ad that had the tundra pulling that falling trailer from the cliff and it snaps the load on the truck…

Yea they broke about 15 trucks before they got successful run. The bed kept ripping off and taking everythign with it.

That is from the inside word from my toyota guy.