When will this fad die already?

somene that owns a delorean that was in an accident?

Sorta makes sense… still upsets me though

Yeah, ive always loved deloreans… I almost bought one a few years back… Its a shame they had shitty V6 Volvo/Pougeot/Renault Engines…

John Delorean was supposidly starting up DMC again and had a concept for a 2000 something new production DeLorean… But he went and died and that put that idea to rest.

LOL theres like 8 more in that pic besides the yellow one (assuming the one under the car cover is one.)

so thats where they all went lol

It’s a real shame… Delorean was one of the greats in the industry. If it wasn’t for him, the muscle car era might not have been.

fuck yeah! If disposable income was just so free here I wouldn’t mind owning above said car :rockon

There is a small company that is completely rebuilding Deloreans and selling them. Theyre putting a new frame under the old cars.

I just read it in a magazine- I think it was the November 2008 issue of Automobile but Im not totally positive.

As far as i know… After the irish (i think) government shut down the factory and stopped production All the parts that were left over and all of the half built deloreans that were left on the production lines were sold off… Now theres a company using all of the leftover parts to finish the delorians that were never completely built and they are selling them

i know i drive a bug but i actually like that smart car its kindof cool lolololol my wife said its so cute kyleen (4year old daughter) can drive it

Well theyre not much bigger than those little tykes cars

all those toys are ugly/thread

I think it was a lot earlier than that, but I remember reading that article too. I think it was late 07 or early 08, but I’m almost positive it was Automobile.

Taken from Delorean.com

The “new build” cars are an evolution of our previously available “remanufactured” program. These new build cars are made to order, using a combination of original (NOS) parts from the Ireland factory, original (OEM) parts that we source from the original suppliers to the factory and our growing line of reproduction parts.

Its around $58,000 for a “new build” delorean

I just read it at the gym last week and thought it was 11/08.