When you build it, you will shit brix: BeOn 450 GP Kit

Anyone got one of those dirt bikes??? :excited:excited:excited:lol:lol:lol

Conversion Video: >>HERE<<

On Track Video: >>HERE<<

450GP

BeOn Automotive SL, launches 450 GP Kit which consists of several pieces that allows an easy transformation of standard off-road motorbikes, making them suitable for motor racing circuits.

For a limited price and these non-intrusive modifications, you can have a real 450cc. 4-stroke competition motorbike to be used in the following motor racing circuits: motogp y supermotard, as well as off-road. this dual hability of being an on-road and off-road motorbike is due to the fact that the 450 GP Kit can be easily assembled and dessembled in a short period of time.

The Kit is sold complete and adapted to each motorbike, so there is no need to modify the original motorcycle. The retail price of this kit is 4450 € (*). We also provide spare parts of the kit on request.

[source: 450GP]

boom:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=16737

DO IT! :rofl:rofl:rofl

the CRF in the background isnt even a 450. I am sure they just put them in the pic to show dirtbike to road bike… but I am just sayin

Also, If that uses the same forks they better be valved much different for road… becasue the stock CRF forks and the rear too for that matter are SOOOOFT.

I am going to read up on that kit now and find out my above statement is prolly already addressed lol.