1997 Honda CR 250 CLEAN!!

I am getting a 04 CR450 this week so the 250 has to go. It is a clean bike and it runs great. Here is a few things about it:

Recent top end and clutch
909 Bars
Full ProAction Suspension
Rad Valve
FMF Fatty Pipe
Renthal Sprokets
O-Ring Chain
Price: $1900.00

Here is a pic of it. I am in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh, if there are any questions either PM or e-mail me at bics56@yahoo.com.

Thats a sick bike dude.

this bike is about as nice, clean and well-maintained as you are gonna find. anyone that has seen bics’ ws6(or gtp) knows how particular he is about his stuff. great bike. good luck with the sale

good luck with the sale man i hope u have a blast with my 450 cant wait to get my golf thanks again man dont for get to change the fuel either or mix it

Thanks, I know I will miss it. I will have to adjust a bit to the 4 stroke.

I’d say you are pretty spot on, I am pretty anal with machines. The bike gets a fair share of props for the condition when I actually ride it.

Thanks, I will be up tomorrow (Nov 1st) to pick it up. I am donating the last of my mix to smokey.

stop by JJ’s

I will prob meet there so I can find my way to his house to pick it up…I am a bit lost up there.

i keep it old school, even tho my bike is new. :bigok: one day i’ll make the conversion.

anyways, its a great bike, someone jump on that

bump :boink

this still for sale

im pretty sure it is cause he bought my 450 hows that thing treatin ya bics home ur having fun with it like i am my golf thanks again on doing business

yep he still has it.

ya, shawn we took the 450 out on saturday and it was sweet. its a badass bike.

hey give me a ring when you guys go out!

i wouldent mind going out and rideing some!

no prob. we might be done this year. ill prob still ride 50s tho, but i think the YZ is retired for the season

Yep, let me know if you want to come look at it.

Yep that is why I am selling it, it is a great bike in awsome condition, I will be sad to see it go. I like the 450 a lot overall an awsome machine. Good luck with the Golf

man i wish i had the cash

thanks bics golfs comeing along great im super GLAD u like the 450 take care of her it was my pride loved that bike didnt wanna see it go but it comes to my life were i got so into cars i had to have one and she had to go

well i realized i miss riding my bike so after the golf’s done and i put my body kit and rims on my jetta when i get it im gonna buy a 2000 or up rm 250

what do you mean by bodykit?

fag.