where all the white people at

http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/you_mad.jpg

Honestly its not bad sometimes. But why the fuck must i pay COVER to enter, just to pay to buy drinks. This goes for a lot of places. Actually, I dont really care, what the fuck is five bucks. I like Jillians. Its nice seeing a bunch of good dudes like Yetti and Greg there. Usually bunch of great bands in there as well. Good times IMO. I like to head out a few times a month if possible.

:rofl, love Yetti

This, :eek2

not sure if srs

:rofl :lol

Agreed. A lot of good dudes working at Jills now. Does get way to dark in there and there ALWAYS is fights which tends to get irritating.

Saratoga can be just as bad, theres at least one fight a night and it involves jigs or some sort of ghetto minority. Fortunately, the cops are extremely racist in Saratoga and will usually billyclub the darks first.

That is already being done, and it doesn’t pull enough money to make it worth it for a club like jilians.

That being said, come to bogies on friday for madball.

toga or schenect. cover charge in alb pushes me away, and its dark…i wish things could/would change cause i would give it a chance.

Plus rep to you sir

I went out to downtown Albany one night and decided to never go back after that. Too many douches trying to be the toughest guys out there. The crowd in albany is just horrible. Also didn’t help that some guy tried to pull me away from my friends while walking through a super crowded area. Albany just really isn’t safe to be at night. My roomate was roofied the first night she went out and almost every guy I saw was trying to hand girls already poured drinks. Hell no.

It wasn’t a roofie! It was a drug formulated to lower inhibitions. She was fine in the morning!

the time you guys all popped my jillianz cherry was a good time, not to many jigs out and got to see some good girls going bad. def would go out more if there wasnt such a risk of getting stabbed, shot, raped, mostly raped.

No she wasn’t! That night was my worst college experience EVER.

Way to ruin a potentially good joke Rita. You owe me $2 now.

anybody who actually knows me is more than welcome to crash at my joint in the BX, always a good time with no drama. parties->bars->parties->bars->parties->bars->pizza is the normal routine.

well i wont be since you never mentioned nudez girlzzz

He like peenor bottles

Pretty sure YOU still owe me $2! Don’t be too shocked when I bust through your window tonight while your plaing XBOX and beat the money out of you. :ninja

Psh. You’ll have to get past my guard dogs…

Who will most likely lead you to my exact location.

I’ve already bribed the dalmation with beggin strips.

Most of the people that get in fights and have drama are just to loud and annoying or stupid to keep their mouths shut. And for nice white folk if there is a problem we have no problem helping u out. Ask the shift members that come out we try our best to take care of u.

albany = home of the white trash superstar