where all the white people at

So wtf no white folk go downtown anymore? I keep all the fam out but we need more business downtown. What do u guys want to get you to come on out?

And save the you’re a racist bullshit I am and if you dealt with 1% of the jigs I do you’d be right onboard with me.

I’ve never liked Albany. No good parking availability, tons of rif-raff, and crowded overpriced bars.

Schenect ftw!

lower priced beers and a parking lot in the spot the bayou is right now

:rofl :rofl so true and the reason i don’t go out downtown anymore. Saratoga FTW.

Yetti Albany needs to lose the cover charges, Toga doesn’t have them and thats where the crowd is going to now. I mean the cover charge at most places is the cost of 2-3 beers depending what you are drinking.

That and the stupid ignorant fucks that are down there, I don’t feel like being in an area with a bunch of dumbasses who feel the need to bring knives and guns with them.

Yea I am not going to drink at a bar that is going to charge me to spend my money

Your far from white…

That is true. I am gangster as fuck

ni99as keep me from going out

This. Irish bars in downtown Sch’dy!

Thissssssss:hug

We have no cover b4 midnight on fridays now working on Saturdays… and I keep the jigs out and if anyone ever has a problem we are more than willing to take care of it

yea but is Jillians the only place like that? Keep in mind when most people go out they don’t stay at one place the whole night and if there are no other places to go to without a cover charge its still discouraging, but getting rid of the cover charge is definitely a step in the right direction.

The pub does no cover a lot also

i do not go to albany because half the bars on pearl st. still owe me money from working for them. bunch of scumbags over there. /rant

because this is what happens on a friday night

yayyyyyy for never having been out in albany with no intentions to do so.

Just gunna leave this here…

Thats why people hate downtown LOL

:rofl :rofl

Albs alright , just a alot of drama