where all the white people at

Itsall how u make it

+rep.

Yea that’s because we don’t take fake id’s Kramer

I typically stay away from down town because nothing good ever goes on

come to bombers taint

:lol , doesn’t have much to do with it, looks/sounds like a dump.

Like to see homos naked? lolwut

In the 20-30 times I’ve gone out to downtown the past 5 years I can’t think of a single time I didn’t see a fight. I don’t need to be an innocent person that catches a stray bullet when 2 darkies fight it out over who gets to bag the white slut. Only place I’ll go now is the bier garten (never seen someone even yell there) or I’ll go to the shitty bar 4 blocks from my house in renss so I can stumble home

I stick to toga, tons of college chicks, good bars, and the Mouley’s tend to stick to Club 13.

Gonna start goin there more. Club 13 blows!

DT is not what it used to be. I feel the same as people above…

myers got shanked in l/a … myers of all peeps . the smallest fucker around got shanked in toga and guess what IT WAS BY NI99AS

I’ve had knives and guns pulled on me more than a few times dt for no good reason other than idiots trying to act hard. I barely go down anymore, if I do its usually pearl pub or jillians. There cones a point in your life when priorities shift, and getting shitfaced around idiots just isn’t that for me anymore. Is rather have some good friends go up to camp and drink on the boat or something

Agreed when I was in the capital region I only went to the biergarten and bombers. It’s also annoying that every time I would go down that way there are homeless people begging for money. Just a lousy experience over all.

Fuck yeah, that irritates the shit out of me!

you guys need more girls that are DTF!

Well id rather have an empty club than one filled with **** so I guess jills will be empty… we are trying to keep the good croud we’ve had but it’s slowing and seems to be just the city not the bars so if you have any real suggestions for something the bar can do feel free to let me know

More white music, you keep playing black and yellow upstairs and the nogs will roll in.

Get rid of cover charges all together. I know myself and my friends have walked away from bars multiple times when they have a cover. I know what the markup on alcohol is so to me the whole idea about having to pay just to get in a bar pisses me off.

Troof.

allow only blacks that can provide proof they have a job. so basically what im saying is don’t allow them, or provide a special room in back, with back entrance and exit