Where Can I Buy?????

Go kart parts. like online. what are some good webistes? Where have you bought from?

Thanks

or

http://www.tsracing.com/

GOOGLE.COM

Uhm it depends what you want. If you are looking for chassis parts you need to find a dealer for said chassis company. If you are looking for things like hub/brake/axle/wheel parts you could go to somewhere Like Bicknell which is local to the area. There is also mxk in elma and they used to stock alot of common things. I don’t really recommend them but thats my preference. I don’t think I ever mail ordered an kart parts other than things specific to the phantom chassis I ran. Every thing else I just bought off of the dealers that showed up to the races every week.

Edit: I also want to add that if you don’t know where you want to race, or what class you want to race in you should probably not buy anything. Certain parts work better at certain tracks, classes have rules the specify certain parts and just like anything every company claims there product is the best. I know its an unpopular thing to do on nyspeed but do your research BEFORE you buy anything. Your best bet is to either call the tracks and see what they suggest, or show up to a race day and walk around asking questions. Most people at the races are more than willing to help you get started in the sport the right way.

^^^ ok cool ill deff take that into consideration

do you race

I raced karts for 5 years and then moved on to other series. I don’t race anything currently due to a lack of time and different priorities. I will race again but I’d like to own a home in the next year or two so racing just isnt in the budget.

^^ yah ic. well where did you race? and what kinda kart did you have?

I ran mostly at Bliss but I also ran indoors once and a few times at Chapel hill. I started in an mxk but quickly realized that if you want to win you had to go with a better company. I ended up running phantom chassis and they treated me very well. They were a very helpful company and were very dominant across the country at that time. Now this was a good 4 or 5 years ago so there might be better or more options to choose from now. Other companies that were good at the time were Slack and another company whose name escapes me at this time. Like I said before call/go to the track and see what people are running and what is winning. If you are just going to be out on the track pretty much anything will work, hell I ran my first year in a road course chassis, but if you want to win and be competitive you have to have the right equipment.

northern tool has some go-kart stuff.
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category_6970_291701+93

or check out Buffalo Bearings on Military road, they have a bunch of stuff in the show room.

I dont know if this is race quality stuff, but its ok.

ok cool thanks

If you plan on racing in a series you should first check the rules and see what limitations they have on parts, if the require a specific supplier, certified dealer, “motors may only be rebuilt by”, “spec tires are ordered from”, etc., etc.

ok^^ ill do that. i might just go to the track