INFO PLEASE: GO KARTS(shifter/ 4smoke)

Does any one race go karts? I am looking into them again. I have been to Bativia. Post up what you know.

There was a big thread about this a year or so ago with a bunch of information

that was fun testing them out

yes, it was. i think i might get into so the boy can start to race…

dan you should talk to my dad he has a old alchohol buring briggs Dirt kart. thats collecting dust in his basement. i cant remember the name of the chassis. but it would be a good starter.

thanks nick. give me a ring.

I can talk to dave at batavia, he might know someone with better info. What exactly are you looking for.

i sent him a email, i was looking to see if anyone on here raced karts… for some hints and tips.

I race karts but not on a RC. I do asphalt and dirt oval racing with 4cycle flatheads.

Can you pm me with more information or post it up here? like local web sights?

im at batavia every weekend raceing supermoto. there is race carts for sale up there. 1500-2000.

i am looking for rules amd places to run.

I raced pavement ovals for 4 years so i can give you some info. There are 2 pavement ovals in the WNY area, Chapel Hill and Bliss International Speedway. Of the two I prefer bliss mostly because of the Barbers who own/run the place. They are some of the most helpful and nicest people I have met since I started racing. I don’t have a phone number for them but If you want I could find one for you. BTW weren’t you a member of west falls racing?

Thank you, I have been out to bliss. but that was like 3 years ago. I will try to google them both. My whole family is W.F.R, do i know you?

you’re just a feeeew years early. :spank:

nah, if you can crawl, you can race.

lol

Hes going to be so much faster then his papa! Hell, hes already cuter.

:mamoru:

:redface:

Ask ted what he thinks of bliss

http://www.bataviakarting.com