Go Karts?

Hey does any one know of any tracks around wny. i know theres ransomeville but is there any others? if so do you race in the leauges? also is any one in a leauge at ajs??

Thanks

There is Bliss speedway in Bliss ny and Chapel Hill out past Elicottville, both are pavement ovals. I know there are a few dirt tracks in the area for karts but I never ran dirt so i don’t know there names. There is a road course in Batavia as well but I don’t know much about it. Bliss is where I mainly ran and it was an awesome place to run, Not the most hi-tech place but it is family owned/run and has a really good atmosphere. The owner is a more than helpful guy and would be the first person I would call if I was going to get back into it.

http://www.cameronmotorsports.com/

hamilton. 80mph+ F1K carts and 55mph Rookie carts…

Josh and i are going on thursday to try it out.

In hamilton, 5 minutes from my place.

wait do you rent at all these places?

i wana start in a leauge

interesting, looks like a nice track

it says for the arrive and drive leagues you must attend one of the open houses that have already passed though.

Batavia has arrive and drive racing on fridays this year. Its decent the only thing hurting it last season were low turnouts.

man i ran at bliss for a few years when i was younger. good times. a few junior championships under my belt ha

:lol: I’m aware, you’re nose cone was 70% racers tape by the time you were done.

i should set up a track day at batavia its so fun

Ive been thinking about getting into the oval racing at bliss or chapel hill, i just have too many other things going on.

batavia has an awesome league. check out the sportriders website for more info (or find the batavia site lol_

NYspeed go kart cart track day? hmmm

^^ should deffinatly have one

also the only place ive heard of around me is aj’s dunno how many people like it or hate it, i think its pretty decent for what it is. its on niagra falls blvd as soon as you get off the 290. the site it ajsgrandprix.com i think lol

bataviakarting.com
I’ll be there racing supermoto

bill if you want to chapel hill miranda knows the owners

Yea i just cant see my self committed to racing 3 nights a week right now. If i dump the hatch one day ill prob look into it more closely.

i wana race. where do you guys race?

thanks

:banghead:

^^^^ fuck you
asshole