Where can i find a KA-de ASAP

where can i find a KA24-de w/5 speed tranny…with alternator, starter and power steering with it…kms dont really matter as long as it wil take at least a year or 2 straight drivin…lookin to buy ASAP if price is right

u can also e-mail me

Rah_Footage@hotmail.com or leave me a number thanks

i have one runs mint 155km on it make an offer

is it just the engine??

no will include everything that came off the car when i did my swap,

auto trans tho

bump

In my pants.

Seriously though, learn to use the forum effectively and post it the CORRECT places. There is a classifieds section, where you can post in the WTB thread. You will get more hits there, as to here where people just come to post random stuffs.

On a side not, I think IE3.0 has a KA24DE for sale, PM him I guess…

well thanx for ur ignorant input buddi…and this is called car chat…so im chattin and im talkin abou a car…but i will post in wtb tooo…thanx for the info…maybe next time u can have some respect no matter who u may think u are and what authority u have…i think we can find u brain in you pants tho…now we even …take care buddi

^^ LOL that made me laugh. 1. your not talking about a car, your talking about an engine. There is a big difference. 2. His post wasn’t ignorant, it was imformative, try saying thank you. and 3. its buddy, not buddi.

wow u guys are kids man…this is a site… firstly im not in school or work right now so i can spell however i want…u still know what it says right?? an second of all an engine is in a CAR… oh my did u know that?? and yes he was informative…did u see the part where i did say thank you?? and that wasnt as informative as u think when the engine is all the way in ottawa… and yes it was rude because im jus simply lookin for a engine and tranny but im not some veteran on this site…dont take thins so seriously…no one came on this site to fight… anyways this will be the last “arguement”

basically jus grow up or even better mind your own bizz…im sure know what bizz means spelled like that…

tc BUDDI lol

:blah::blah::blah:

Dude-bud, seriously, grow the fuck up. The WANT TO BUY thread was composed for a reason. If your going to continue being a tool, do it else where, and stop trying to act like a hard to the bone E-thug who dropped out of school to sell crack, but wasn’t smart enough to get by on it.

In no way was I acting ignorant towards you or the question you asked. If your looking for shit, use google, kijiji, or another forum.

http://tinyurl.com/ye28k8b

Wow, took me 4 seconds to find shit in Toronto.

Your lucky this isin’t zilvia, people would be lining up to flame your ass.

kk thnx bai

You should be happy Hacknik addressed you very politely compared to many others on this site. If you take that offensively my suggestion is leave and never come back.

Thanks from the SON community!

I have a full 240 hatch 5-speed with around 160000 on it, runs and drives great.

$1000 and you can take the whole car.

ya well no one wants to buy anything thats up for sale…and i i nvr said i drop out crack dealer…i dont need to spell all perfect if u know what im already sayin…like i said FIRST u guys groow up. leave this thread alone…im not he one whos pushin this shit beyond what its suppoed to be…i can look whereever i plz…i nvr did anythin wrong that killed sumone…jus leave it alone plz i dont have time to argue…its jus a forum…relax…not some internet kiddy beef

well i dont suck up to anyone n if u read the fist msg again that wasnt the most pollite post…if ur an admin jus delete this thread its that simple…i look at more threads that should be deleted then anythin…is anyone controlling this site?

^Nope everything is free game!

Don’t know man, his reply wasn’t that rude.I think something was made out of nothing.Can’t we all just get along!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

wow u guys cant read the fist line??

in my pants??

k well my next answer to sumone lookin for sumtin to buy will be in my pants

or maybe in sumones moms bedroom?? no?? hows that? real respectable or wha??

maybe if the person knew me… it would be koo

i would have said sumtin like

this is car chat…u posted in the wonrg section…there is a wtb section…its made for people who are lookin for parts…

.and if u looked when i joined, it wasnt too long ago…still figuring everything out…dont need people i dont knwo houndin me bout bull-ish…

im not startin anything…but theres no repsect givin when there was none givin the first time…u guys all prolly know each other so u gang up to hound me cuz im not quite pro on this site yet???..go fo it…my advice is jus leave this alone…i havent done anything wrong…we are even for the smart comments and remarks…cant everyone jus be a man n jus let it go…everyone had their say

leave it!!

Bro I think he was just trying to be funny,forget about it it’s just a thread,you need an engine I have one for ya form an s14 200km

Laugh out loud. Honestly, your taking this way over the edge. Let me re-phrase what I said so that you understand what I was trying to get at.

I don’t think I sounded harsh, I’ve seen and experienced way worse, go look at the 240xcsv thread. Anywho, if your still butthurt over nothing, then I’m sorry, the internet is NOT a friendly place.

As to your comment about leaving a thread alone, c’mon brah, it’s car chat. We post WHAT we want, WHEN we want, and if it’s not car related, it gets moved to the members section:p

Thanks for coming out!:thumright:

This is the shittt :slight_smile: I love drama.

We dont all know eachother, I have no idea who hacknic is or the other 2 lol

I will have an ka for sale in april if you want to wait. 185 000 km pretty mint :slight_smile: