where can i find some alternator/water pump belt for rb25?

hey so basically what the title says im looking for belts for the alternator and water pump for my rb25 that im swapping in… anyways does anybody know where i could find some? or a belt thats the same and would work for the rb? anyways thanks in advance

jeff

find out how long the belt needs to be by takeing some string and wrapping it around the pulleys. Find out how thick the beslt should be, and then go to a parts store with the info.

To add be vary clear on what you are doing, i went to parts source and some retard kept trying to ask for my vehicle info, when i said i need a belt this size, he kept on insisting it was a stock belt size. Worst part is i told him i have deleted my waterpump pulley, so it will be a belt his size, yet he still thought i was looking for a stock belt, go figure.

yeah, well the guy that works at the auto parts here in leth has a jdm supra so hopefully he would understand what i need ahahah

ya thats Jon at the parts source.

There the same as any RB. I have some spare used ones if you need. You can atleast take those to Jopn and see what he can come up with rather than measuring.

Phone up Sunridge Nissan Parts Center (In Calgary). They might be able to get you the belt (or at least the part number if you want). I just got my tensioner and idler pulleys for my RB25 from them and I would recommend asking them. Either that or check on 240sxforums.com/foums or nicoclub.com, those are the forums I always check out. They both have RB sections and someone could help you there that has worked specifically with RB’s. Hopefully that helps

alright thanks for the help guys!!