where can I get music

I need to find a place to download music for CDs I have to original of just as a back up. :wink: Where do you guys get yours? I was using Kazaa lite, but I think it got shut down.

www.limewire.com

imesh???

limewire pro is the shizznit

ares

i know a guy… he has a lot of music.

i use him

www.allofmp3.com

Its a russian site I know a bunch of guys from work use. they say its very secure and easy to use :dunno:

BearShare Free… :cool:

i can get any software I want for like $5. My Russian roomie just had his sister send over XP Pro (pirated of course) for like $5. :mamoru:

Only catch is the install instructions are in commie talk, :hsugh:

oh, and www.suprnova.org for music, movies and anything else. You can get some slow downloads speeds with it, but you also download by the whole CD, and if you have a cable modem its no biggie. Just let it run over night and 9 out of 10 times its done by morning. Although ive had movies and big files take over a week.

i can have any piece of software, game, movie, or music in minutes… its just about who you know

winmx

MediaPlay.

Napster.

And what’s this about Kazaalite being shutdown? Can anyone confirm this? I just used it 2 days ago… worked for me. Perhaps we can just confirm that Roland is interweb illiterate. :rofl:

How about going to the store and buying it you bunch of cheapasses!

ps - I use Kazaa and overnet sometimes

i use limewire…or my friends ftp…last count he had 121 artists with all of the cd’s they put out. along with software, videos, ect…it’s my one stop source!

I call :bsflag: unless you post IP address and username and password to ftp account

:bowrofl: :finger2: http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/857797/1.jpg

EDIT: i just noticed he has hanson in there :greddy:

^^

:bsflag:

I call photoshop no password username proof :smiley: