where can i get the FN01RC's in 17x9 +20

I have gone to all the the sites that 5zigen speaks of and I can’t find them.
its brutal.

splparts.com

Did you try BC auto in Markham??

They are the canadian distributor. I just picked up my FNs from them a week ago.

that size is exclusive to MSL in the states. No one else can get it as far as i know.

I was just on spl… they have the offset but its lame all they did was make the spot on the rim that mounts deeper… I keep seeing pics of the fn01rc’s that the whole center section of the rim goes down to the +20 offset.

I really think that’s only the 10" FN that has that dude.

well there goes that idea then…
time to move on to the better but way more expensive idea…
http://www.worksuperwheel.com/images/Wheel_imagestm1_silver.gif

Get the 10" +15s and run baller fender flares :stuck_out_tongue:

i could … but no.

I try to tell seth that 10’s would = teh Hotness!

But he never listens! :roll:

That and fender flares are hot sex. They’re the only reason I like the 350Z.

I am looking into rims like that for my legacy,

nice wheels

BEEN SOON…

“more than you can afford pal”

yeah only the 10" have the crazy cool spoke design.

i’ve heard from a lot of people that those offsets are limited to one company in the states but i’m 99.9% sure my buddies in ohio can still get them. www.midwestpd.com

I really do not want to have to put flares on my fenders. I would rather go to to an 8" wide rim.

i have 9.5 and no flare theres lots of room there for a 10 or 10.5 with no flare with the proper offset

note: i have coilovers so that gives me a bit of extra room

But flares are super baller!!!

agreed

i want to do flares so bad, but my car looks stock except for wheels and lowered and i sorta like it that way :-/

ant your huge sig is broken… :smiley:

Works now… Meh, might as well change it, tis gettin old.
And I’ll prolly close to never run fender flares… First I need like atleast 10 or 11" wheels, and ofcourse the power to spin them, so maybe in like… 6-7 years hahaha.

how the hell do I sick a 10 inch tire in the back of an s13?
I don’t want to have the drifter stretched tire look either nothing looks worse to me then that.