Where do you buy sunglasses?

I’m a sunglasses whore. All my pair are about $300 per. I don’t break or loose any though.

Yeah Solstice is where my Ray Bans came from. I’ll probably just go back there tonight.

Smaefer thanks for the offer but the more I think about it the more I really don’t see myself heading to East Aurora. Thanks though!

Far from it. Maybe some day though I can be ExTrEmE like you and break sunglasses.

I have 2 pairs of nice sunglasses and I am extremely cautious when i’m wearing them.

as a matter of fact they are my only 2. I don’t wear 'em often

I doubt I’ll be seeing you at the gangbang…

Is the Sunglass Hut in the boulevard mall a real store or just one of those little shitfucks in the middle?

IIRC its a shitfuck kiosk in the middle of the mall.

Damn. Guess I’m shooting over to the the Galleria after work. Solstice has a better selection anyway.

im going to agree on this.

people say its dumb that i spend a good amount of $$ on sunglasses because they will end up breaking. ummm…false… they will break if you’re a complete fucking idiot and dont pay attention where you put them and take care of the damn things.

usually if you spend a lot on sunglasses…you would usually take care of them… just my .02

Plus they don’t break as easily, and if they do break you can have them repaired cheaply. I was fairly careless with my Ray Bans for a year. One of the hinges finally broke and I’m getting them fixed with parts from Italy for $12.50. When I get them back, and for whatever I get tonight, I’ll make sure to keep them in hard cases from now on.

We’ll see. I know how much the type I want should cost. I’m probably looking at another $130ish pair of Ray Bans. I could probably get them for $100ish online but I want them for this weekend. Gotta pay for convenience I guess.

i still keep mine in the soft cases they came in, but im pretty careful with them. I know exactly where i put them, if i leave them in my car…they stay in the glove box in the soft case.

people just don’t know how to take care of glasses i guess.

Truth. RayBan/Luxotica dealers take care of their customers fairly well. I’ve broken a couple pair of RayBans and always get them repaired or replaced cheaply or for free.

Plus having optically correct lenses make a huge difference to me. Cheap sunglasses are like looking through filthy coke bottles or something. It’s all distorted and shitty.

:lol: So I spent like 20 minutes in Solstice trying to find something $150 or under that I liked how it looked on my melon. Fail. Went to Sunglass Hut, spent 20 minutes, finally found a pair of Ray Bans that I thought looked OK. Although fashion and I don’t do well left alone together.

So I get home, show the Mrs and asks what she thinks. Response:

“Umm, didn’t anyone help you?”

:lol: Looks like we’ll be going back together tomorrow…