Can anyone get me a deal on Sunglasses?

Can anyone get me a deal on Sunglasses?

Solstice? Sunglass Hut???

let me know thanks

online is cheaper than those places. I saved almost $130 on a set of (authentic designer sunglasses) by purchasing them online. This is assuming you find ones you like in person first…since fit is important.

yeah thats what im trying to do, but i need them by next Tuesday as im leaving for the Keys.

I found a pair of Ray Bans I like at Solstice in the galleria but they wont price match and they are $50 more than what i found online.

so sell some more tank tops and tees and jeans :slight_smile:

that gives you a solid 4-5 days for shipping. order today…even if you overnight it’ll be cheaper than the galleria, plus you can avoid the tax.

good call. i might just have to bump that stuff again :wink:

edit: check the misc classifieds :tup:

good point. ill do that. :tup:

I never buy designer glasses. I’m too careless with them. $18.99 for two pairs at those stupid kiosks in the mall.

I said the same thing for a long time, but the lenses on the “cheapies” suck. I want a nice pair.

^ i agree. I felt like dropping the money on a pair, just because i was having a good day. Suprisingly, i haven’t lost or destroyed them yet. I’ve had them now for a little over a year. Most don’t last me a week.

You’ll find knock-offs down there that look just like the real thing, brand name and all. They’ll probably last just as long too. I had some faukleys I bought down south for $10, had them almost 10 years before they broke. No one even knew they were fake and not like I was ever going to tell anyone.

I can get Oakley, Spy or Smith if you like any of those. It’s better if I have the model you want in stock though…

knock-offs generally suck unless you’re looking for disposable glasses. Try on a real pair with quality lenses and you’ll see the difference. If you’re trying to look fancy, that’s one thing, but if you’re trying to actually protect your eyes, that’s usually a different story.

thats exactly why i need a good pair now.