Where to buy designer sunglasses locally(no knock offs)

The wife has to have some juicy couture, D&G or chanel sun glasses for our florida trip. She’s searching egay but there is no way Im sending someone 100 bucks for some sunglasses that could be fake. Any local retailers sell them??? sunglass hut or something???

Galleria mall behind bebe. I forget the name of the place.

it’s in the hallway as if you were coming from coach heading toward cheesecake…

there’s also an oakley’s store in there now…

http://www.solsticestores.com/

Visual Eyes on Main - I have purchased IC Berlin!, Robert Marc, Lindberg and others from them… Currently have my eye on a pair of Mosley Tribes, but they will have to wait :frowning:

I got mine at Solstice here in Connecticut. My dumbass left them at home though in Buffalo. Got a nice pair of Armanis there.

my work, Urban (736 elmwood, across from spot coffee) has a ton of Prada, D&G and Versave, in addition to Oakley, Ray Ban, Smith, Von Zipper, Spy and Arnette.

we’re actually 10-15% less expensive than sunglass hut, too

If you can find D&G’s for $100, they’re knock-offs. The cheapest pair they have is like $200.

you wonder why your name says noob…

It’s because you don’t know where to go/look.

I don’t really care for D&G but I know a decent pair runs around $300. And as for the n00b dis, blow it out your ass.

nah you can get d&g for mid 1’s

Seriously, if you want a nice set of frames, check out visual eyes, they probably carry some of the “bling” brands like D&G, etc… but also have a good selection of much nicer stuff as well.

I got my Dior glasses at the duty free shop at the Lewiston bridge. They were selling for 50% off, so around $150.

^ Yeah, Duty Free is a good call

Buffalo Eye Center on Delaware has a huge selection, great staff.

I want to switch up my D & G eyeglass and pick up some new oakley’s

http://mi.oakley.com/images/catalog/generated/166x166/1b/478bda55b8c64.jpg?1201030825

isnt there a place in the tony walker plaza that sells over priced ugly sun glasses?

aiight, we are going to check out a few stores this weekend. I dont have a problem shopping around for them seeing that they will cost us about 200 bucks for some fucking sunglasses.