where do you buy your kerosene and how much per gallon??

i know alot of us use heaters to work on cars during the winter months, so i am wondering what you guys pay per gallon and where do you get it? I havent gotten any since last winter.

there is a gas station right by me that sells it. No clue what it costs since i never buy it.

Sunoco on Sheridan near putt-putt & andersons.

I filled up a few weeks ago @ ~$3.20/gal

^^^I usually fill on Niagara st. right before Rascals. Im not sure on the price though… I just fill up and go…I got it like that. lol

The station at Maple and N.Forest used to have it but I haven’t tried to fill up this year. Since 5 gallons lasted me over 2 years price isn’t an issue.

Sunoco by my house, think I paid $3.12 the other day.

BTW price is not really a huge deal. Finding a place that has it is much more important/challenging sometimes.

Jeller

verah troo.

But 10 gals will last me a full winter, so it’s not too bad.

that citgo across from putt putt on sheridan (adventure whatever now)

Has always had it on pump.

Jim’s truck stop on walden Ave… I think its like 2.80ish last time I bought it

http://www.buffalogasprices.com/index.aspx?fuel=D

yeah I could care less about the pirce, just like regular gas, if i need i get it. the hardest thing is finding a place to get it. I have been to jims once or twice.

so, where’s the K E R O S E N E?

My sister gets it on the Rez in Akron $2.60/gallon. I thought about the ghetto Sunoco on Sheridan but can they be trusted? they say you have to be careful with kerosene or it can clog up you heater.

I have like 2.5 gallons just sitting here if ya want. I bought a really nice space heater instead of the kerosene heater, “Safer for the lil guy to be around” He like to tip shit over and thats all I need is that to be dumped while its burning!

oops! my bad. I was thinking about the deisel/kerosene heaters.

Bump.

Where to find kerosene now on 2016.
I tried NOCO on kenmore ave near starin but they do not have it.

I was given an old comfort glow heater and I would like to see if I can warm up the garage a bit.
Toanwanda local would be nice.

I just know of Pautlers in Lancaster

Stop n Gas Rt 5 near St Francis. Think I paid 4-5 a gallon when I was heating my garage before the heater went in.

Mobil…niagara falls Blvd and Robinson

anyone do 50/50 diesel and kerosene in their heaters? opinions? I can get dyed diesel in my neck of the woods for $1.40/gallon