Where do you hang/drink?

yeah i need some sub 30 year old estrogen around when i am drinking…Y chromosomes just dont have the same effect.

boo. What other bars are walking (stumbling?) distance in N. Buff?

everywhere on hertel?

there are at least a dozen bars on hertel from Delaware to Starin.

A few decent ones to boot.

i used to live at brick bar, but now not so much. on the rare occasion i do go out, you will most likely find me somewhere on allen st

yep - i live on sterling, right in the middle of it. great place to eat/drink/hang out with friends.

elmwood…I think i spend more time at toro/fharetys then i do at home :frowning:

I’ve been to Sterling Place a few times. Nice beer selection but that place has goofy hours. It seems like they’re closed random days during the week.

I usually either chill and drink with my buddy’s or go to the Filling Station in Akron. I gotta get up to the Buffalo Brew Pub one of these days though. Haven’t been there in a long ass time.

Fixed.

X…

i live on sterling ave… sterling place is a GREAT place to go for the BEST burger in buffalo, coupled with a tap selection to suit anyone’s taste. but, it does have funky hours, and it is a hole in the wall. i think that kind of adds to the charm though…

as far as places to drink/hang out with friends/etc, i like empire grill, sidebar, shadow lounge, and there are a few others too.

I quit drinking last night…