Where do you hang/drink?

it was definitely negative:(

Ale house friday nights after work :tup:

I chose Allen, bec. I frequent Hardware a lot. But mainly otherwise, I love Toro and Mode on Elmwood, Off the Wall was great too…

Thats the only one. I heard it was a gay bar though?!:burnin:

where is the “at home, by yourself” option?

idc about that option, or the last option that i didnt put up there, i was curious out of the original options, where the majority of people go

I drink in Ellicottville :gotme: or the bar in East Otto

Kelly’s Korner. Fuck ya!

Chucky Cheeses

who the fuck is knewman?

So did Sal get you with the straw trick?

lol i can see it from my house

No shit. Where do you live? It’s at the end of my street.

yes. lol. Sal rules.

ugh i hate the northtowns bars but all of my friends/wife’s friends love them.

i voted elmwood because in the summer im almost always there, allen is a close second though.

i don’t like chip. at all really

not a lot of chip fans here clearly. I don’t like the scene and the dudebros, but unfortunately my friends like banging club sluts, and I know most of the bartenders down there so its the only place I can afford to get drunk at a bar. I guess i’m guilty by association.

on virgil…if you go the opposite way down hartwell towards virgil, youll go up my driveway…and my bro lives on hartwell.

^^^ That’s cool. I wonder how many other NYSpeed people are in the neighborhood.

Screw that. We should setup a Kelly’s Korner meet. Seems there are a more than a few people that know how awesome it is.

No at home option?

joestypes isnt far, i believe poopra isnt far, schaffer w/ the 1.8t(sp? dont know his username) isnt far…and i can almost promise none of us will go hang out at kellys corner lol.