where to buy body kits

i need a place in southwestern ontario that has a good reputation for bodykits fitting well and a decent price google search sucks cuz i get all thesed am american companys i dont wonna pay shipping i just wonna be able to goto the place and pick it up im looken for any style front bumper dont really care i just dont wont the stock one

for what car?

i dont stock them but i have my kits within 72 hrs. no shipping costs to deal with or anything

you can go to

onderground-design.com and look at the kits they have

then jsut let me konw waht you like

GT

im interested in the Type Stream Front Bumper. Drift Style ! could you get me a price for that bumper sp i no what im looken at

Greg, are you affiliated with onderground-design? I checked out thier site a while back and they have a great selection of parts…some of which I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on!

Are you one of the Ontario based dealers?

Hey man. I just bought the Type D1 Rear Bumper and sides from soundspeed motorsports. I paid 700 shipped and received. I dont know if i got hustled, but i needed it so i bought it. they fit perfect, but the are fibreglass. You might have to get some body work done.