Where to buy mac programs (locations)

Besides the apple store in the galleria mall where else is there in WNY preferably the south towns where can you buy mac games and programs?

Meh. Paying for programs is so overrated. What are you looking for?

10 center rd
West seneca

umm, some of the sims expansion packs.

I actually enjoy building the houses and designing the interior more than playing the game.

Interior design… :gay: ?? Haha :slight_smile:

Oh…I doubt macsolutions will have that.

I thought you meant real programs you fairy.

if macsolutions doesnt have it (which I doubt they would) they could probably order it. Also they’re a good place to take your mac for service, even if its AppleCare warrantied. We usually take our macs from our labs there.

So you own a mac and like interior design???

haha couldnt have said it better

torrentz.com

lol

any store that sells computer stuff usually has a Mac section like Wal-mart, target, best buy, circuit city, but Torrents are ur friends

yes torrents are, there should be a massive (6gb) torrent with the sims2 and every expansion pack ever on piratebay.

there is, but unfortunately the expansion packs that are out right now dont work with leopard. if you have tiger, it should work though im hearing. i tried putting the packs on my gf’s computer and it wouldnt work on Leopard. :frowning:

It def. works on tiger, my gf is also obsessed and has gotten that fileset. Works just fine on osx 10.4.xx