where to get a grill(z)?

Why do that when a white teeee is so much cheaper?

I got some real homies here at work. Stop over and have a talk with them, im sure they could find you a hook up

Piercing pagoda?

lol

i don’t want them to take my shit. how about you ask them for me… maybe mail order is my best bet…

I was joking about that, but they are from the deep so im sure they know somewhere to go. THere aright guys, shoot the shit and what not but I wouldnt leave my wallet out or my car unlocked.

I ain’t from the hood newman, but I could roll wit cha there. :tup:
Oh, and I am not buyin one wit cha either. Not into the grillz. :lol:

you’re black? sweet. i’m really not joking… i want one…

There is this Arab owned establishment in Blo sells em. I gotta see if they are still open though. There is also a Chinese owned joint on Bailey I think u can get them at too!

word, let me know…

i don’t want to spend a ton, but i don’t want it to look like total shit…

I can let you know by week’s end.

word. thanks, i’ll keep asking around.

You can wear your air force ones with your grill. When I first heard this song I thought of you buying one.

i do have forces…

I know…

i hope nelly doesn’t come out with a song about eating meat… i’d be screwed!

:biglol: buy the white tee and call it a day.

i have wanted one too for a while, i just dont have money for one, they would go with my 40/40 club air force ones

dude bcuz of that aim convo u posted i am going to force u to get one, and cruise around buffalo with it in

dude i that grills america site they have that mold kit, u can prolly buy all that stuff at a dentist/ortho shop, they did that w/my teeth back wen i had the braces lol, and then the filled the mold with plaster or w/e and i have a model of my teeth, i just dont know how you would get the shit to then, or if you just send the mold in?

http://goldteethamerica.com/FAQ.html

ahahahahahahhaahaha

5th question down, bahahahahahahahhaah